Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one have the set up from super six motor sports, M112 Charger with a custom intake manifold?

Does any one have great knowledge on the IMRC in the 3.8/3.9 mustangs especially with a supercharged set up?

Heres the deal I have the super six set up with the M112 Charger pushing about 12 pounds of boost. I recently taken out the IMRC control & butterflies and left the rods, now my motors sputtering.. Any one have any great knowledge!?

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
You need a tune to run without the butterflies.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Very popular ... lots of people run it.

Id go have the tune adjusted for it. But Id think it'd probably be better if you even bought a non IMRC intake and put in instead and re tune it.

Id personaly not run them on FI, only N/A

Just make sure tune is not a problem and make sure you put everything together right....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm really tired of tearing this thing apart, i have it over at a very repitiable shop that does enginee building and tuning. There performing a leak down test and and compression test. One of the issues is that the catch can that I recently installed is accumulating coolant. SHI* So were leaning towards a head gasket leak motor sounds like its running on 5 cylinders.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts