Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2004 Roush mustang stage 2

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  willenium84 
#1 ·
I have a stage 2, and currently have 3000 miles on the engine. I am currently researching all my options for adding power to my car. I have checked on a vortech supercharger and the hp is at 402. That is changing nothing else in the engine. I was wondering if anyone else out there has any ideas that would increase the horse power and what would I have to do to the engine for this to happen. Also, if anyone has the vortech supercharger, what would the 0-60 mph be and the 1/4 mile time be? If known? I just want the best for my car....and me...:tongue I just driv'em. I am not technically swalve..Please help...:eyebulge:

Discussion starter · #5 ·
2004 roush mustang stage2

Thanks for the help!!! I am looking for someone who has done mods to there car and are satisfied with the results so far.. My town does not have a mechanic so far that knows anything about this car. I have heard the roush superchargers are junk from my father-in-law that works for a Roush dealership in Florida. The mechanics there do not recommend that I purchase a Roush Supercharger. I am looking for what you would call a model for performance for my car. Any suggestions? My car has all the bells and whistles that a stage 3 has except the leather, brakes, and supercharger. Any mechanics or owners have any advice? :eyebulge:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.