Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello ford mustang owners, I have a 2005 mustang GT, the car runs smoothly.. the only problem is that when the car is working for about 20 minutes, the cooling fan and the AC stops working, and than the car overheats, passing about 20 minutes when the car is cold, i turn on the car and the cooling fan and the AC works again, but when 20 minutes passes the cooling fan and the AC stops again! i have checked the fuse box but i didnt discovered nothing unusual! can some one help me find a clue? wonder.gif

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
If its over heating you must be getting a check engine light, pull the codes. Have you checked and replaced the high and low fan relays.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Muckerpuck

there is no check engine light.. because when i see that the needle is rising, i just pull over and stop the engine.. i have just switched the 2 low and high speed relays with other 2 identical relays.. but not results! thanks for the reply

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey brother.. i got the problem solved.. after long investigation i figured out that it was a burned contact under the fuse boxe.. and the high speed fan connection pin was making a very poor contact.. thats the problem was going and coming back :D.. thanks for the reply

1 - 5 of 5 Posts