Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
2005 Mustang Interior?

Heres a 2005 Mustang interior spy photo i found.
It is a ZOOM of a picture at the "Living Legends" art department.

Quite interesting:

·
Registered
152 Posts
I am not sure if it looks retro or importish (that's probably not even a word lol). Either way not sure I like it.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Yucky is all i have to say looks like a benz or something

·
0 Posts
OH MY GOD!!!! They're bringing back the Mustang II style interior, compare that to a II, It's only just a little more modern. It has all of the II's over-luxuriousness, that I love, Its just that somehow, bringing it back seems wrong:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
wow theyve gone from cheesy wood grain paneling to full on wood carved dashes and door cards. amazing what new technology.

·
Registered
59 Posts
i like it i must say i think it looks kinda cool
:cooldude:

·
Registered
108 Posts
It seems to me that the common thread among everybody's comments are about the same as when they introduced the new mustang in 94 and in 99. Sorry guys, like it or not, if this is what Ford decides to use, we will have to like it, we have no other choice. I am pretty sure Ford is the only car company making Mustangs. :p

D

·
0 Posts
Well if their reading.. :) and I know they do from the log files.. :) My vote is No.. :(

·
Registered
769 Posts
I dont like that at all .....

·
Registered
24 Posts
My vote is NO!!

And if the pics I've seen of the new body style are real, I won't like that either.

But as they stated above, we will have to live with it.

O

·
0 Posts
I can't say I'm impressed.... maybe it will grow on us and we'll all like it :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 239 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.