Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed the Halo Fog lights today and I am truly in love with how they look.

·
Registered
122 Posts
those look sweet

i HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you get angel eyes for your headlights beacuse those would match and it would be one badass look at night

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
are they legal to get the angel eye headlights as well? i know you can do w/e you want to the fogs, but i was always worried about the heads...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
are they legal to get the angel eye headlights as well? i know you can do w/e you want to the fogs, but i was always worried about the heads...
I am not sure about whether or not they are street legal, but I do want to get them on my car if I can.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
it would look even better up front if that Green Bay Packer logo wasn't on the front! LOL

kidding.
the whole car looks awesome. lemme add some of those to my wish list. I like my headlights old school big and round. but the fogs would be cool as angel eyes like you have.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Are your Halo fogs still working?

I am on my 3rd set. Are yours still working?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I installed the Halo Fog lights today and I am truly in love with how they look.
i bought halo fog lights for my v6 and i was wondering if you could tell me how you installed them onto your mustang. also, did you have to get a special harness for your halo fog lights for them to work or were you able to use the stock gt wiring harness?

·
Registered
622 Posts
halo headlights are legal, if they weren't the bmw wouldn't use the americanmuscle has some halo projectors. they look good. i am putting halo fog lights in. i did a h.i.d upgrade on my stang.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.