Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using Royal Purple in my car for all of my oil changes since I bought it last May. I was wondering if I am doing right by my car for using this brand or if there is another brand our there that you guys prefer?

·
Registered
504 Posts
i think royal purple is the best..

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
There is like a million threads on oil :laugh:, Most prefer Mobil one or Royal Purple. I just had the dealer put their 100% synthetic in mine.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
At least I know that I am choosing to use one of the top ones, that is good enough for me.
:thanks:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've never tried royle purple but hear it's good oil. I've used Mobil 1 for about 20 years and had excellent luck with it. At work I drive Crown Vics and Impalas which run Mobil 1. These cars get run very hard and can idle for hours. Some of the cars don't get sold until 200,000 miles and the engines still run and sound great.

G

·
That's what I run in mine. Been real happy with RP myself, so I don't think you can go wrong with it personally. I've seen a ton of threads on various oils over the years (a coupe years ago I read an interesting one) with most guys liking this brand or that brand. Ultimately, I think its best to pick one and stick with it.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
i used Mobil 1 in my Mountaineer and i just used it for the first time in the stang this past weekend. Its my favorite oil and i love it. The cars always feels "better" once i put Mobil 1 in it. Not so much more power (it does have a little more though) but just a general "good" feeling :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.