Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2005 LNR Mustang

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  JohnnyZ 
#1 ·

See less See more
#4 ·
my new rear bumper that is going on the car is eliminating the exhaust openings... but the car does have side exit exhaust... the rear bumper just wasn't done in time for the FFW show.

car is also getting a new ducktail style spoiler. it won't have that stock one anymore... the new one will be ready in about a week.

then I gotta get that molded in as well.

#7 ·
Very nice looking mods! After looking on the web site, I saw the steel radiator cover, but was wondering if you replaced the intake manifold? Or is it just painted and if so what process was used to avoid potential structural integrity problems with the intake.

Bill

#8 ·
JohnnyZ said:
my new rear bumper that is going on the car is eliminating the exhaust openings... but the car does have side exit exhaust... the rear bumper just wasn't done in time for the FFW show.

car is also getting a new ducktail style spoiler. it won't have that stock one anymore... the new one will be ready in about a week.

then I gotta get that molded in as well.
I know BBR was talking about eliminating the rear exhaust completely, was this done or are the rear pipes just turned down behind the new bumper?

#11 ·
love the grill and moving the driving lights down ... BUT why not put some fog lights in those little holes on the lower chin and get rid of the driving lights in the middle ... or at least spread them out.

#13 ·
jibboo said:
love the grill and moving the driving lights down ... BUT why not put some fog lights in those little holes on the lower chin and get rid of the driving lights in the middle ... or at least spread them out.
car was actually not 100% done in those pictures

those little holes now have fogs in them... they just weren't in at the show.

looks 100 times better! :clap

J. Michael said:
What I want to know is where do you get the Grill? And is there a version for the V6? I love that Grill! :thumbsup
There is a version for the V6, GT and the full grill replacement SHELBY style grill, like mine...

#15 ·
bicbehr said:
What kind of wheels? Do you have a close up of the wheels?
those are the Raceline GT wheels... 20x8.5 fronts / 20x10 rears

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.