Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard that there was supposed to be an article in the June Edition of MM&FF, but my only available vendor just kind of skipped the month of June and just recently stocked the July edition...

Anyone know where I can find this article online if possible, or possibly just give me a synopsis of the article?

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
You should be able to go to their web site, Mike. SCT Tuner.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
If you want to know the results of the test, it had a gain of 27rwhp MMFF, Mike. SCT Tuner.

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
But it seem that nobody out in the real world is getting anything near that if any at all.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Well I know a guy that was there when they did the article. According to him there were some variables involved with the motor (it wasn't completely stock) I can't recall what they were. However, I understand the article did clarify that point.

He said he witnessed it and it did make that power.

He (as we say in Texas) doesn't have a dog in that hunt, so no reason to lie about it.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I heard that there was supposed to be an article in the June Edition of MM&FF, but my only available vendor just kind of skipped the month of June and just recently stocked the July edition...

Anyone know where I can find this article online if possible, or possibly just give me a synopsis of the article?
MM&FF got 27rwhp N/A.

Normal people (me and you) have gotten little or no gains from the intake.

Someone isn't telling the full story when it comes to this thing. :nono:

Put your money elsewhere.

·
Registered
98 Posts
They claimed to gain 15-17 hp at the wheels on a bone stock 2007 mustang gt. Then they claimed to test it on a 2006 gt auto with a custom tune by Jon lund, BBK longtube headers and cross pipe, flowmaster american thunder mufflers, a C&L 95MM racer intake, a pair of Comp Cams Thumpr TH265LL and cam phaser limiters. They said the gt was at 341rwhp and 317rwtq before the intake and 368rwhp and 315rwtq after the intake.http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/features/mmfp_0906_c_and_l_performance_three_valve_intake_manifold_upgrade/transmission.html

·
Registered
937 Posts
Either way, $750 for a piece of molded plastic is too much. I'm hoping S197 parts will drop in price soon since the 2010 is out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.