Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I'm 42 and used to own a 65 Mustang. Divorsed and 23 years later, I'm wanting another Mustang. I found a 95 gt convertible near my town for $3750.00 with 117,000 miles and according to the ad no problems what so ever. I understand they have 215 HP or 240 HP depending. A couple questions, is this a fair price if all is correct. Second, how many dollars in bolt ons to get this thing to about 300HP if it has the 215 HP. Just need an educated guess. I will dive into the research if the price makes sense.

Thanks a lot and hopefully I will be back asking questions on my new Mustang.

Ron

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey Guys,

I'm 42 and used to own a 65 Mustang. Divorsed and 23 years later, I'm wanting another Mustang. I found a 95 gt convertible near my town for $3750.00 with 117,000 miles and according to the ad no problems what so ever. I understand they have 215 HP or 240 HP depending. A couple questions, is this a fair price if all is correct. Second, how many dollars in bolt ons to get this thing to about 300HP if it has the 215 HP. Just need an educated guess. I will dive into the research if the price makes sense.

Thanks a lot and hopefully I will be back asking questions on my new Mustang.

not quite sure what this has to do with the subject 2005 mustang convertible question.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Why does the title say 2005 convertible?
A 95 is a 5.0 liter pushrod engine. You need intake, TB, injectors, headers, cam, a chip and more to get where you want to be.
That is a lot of mile on that engine to be adding all these bolt-ons to it.
Oh by the way - This is the 2005+ section.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys,

Sorry about the title. Posted this last night late after a bunch of research and got all screwed up. I'll post in the correct forum.

sorry...Ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.