Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Great... How long did it take you to do the springs?
it was an eight hour day for all three.splitter-springs-shifter...springs, well the rears took all of about 15 minutes if that, the whole install took about two and a half hours without rushing, alot of that time was letting my compressor catch up to my impact though...me and my friend were commenting on how nice it was to wrench on a newer car where everything doesnt require overnight wd40 saturation! I would definatly encourage anyone reading this to do it themselves and save a couple hundred bucks...on a side note..now that I've put about 60 miles on it I'm still amazed at the ride comfort of the springs, you can barely notice the difference in comfort, compared to any dropped car I've been in, its like night and day.. and the shifter, well, just imagine smiling everytime you change gears, it's perfect!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2011 GT500 SVTPP
150 Posts
...on a side note..now that I've put about 60 miles on it I'm still amazed at the ride comfort of the springs, you can barely notice the difference in comfort, compared to any dropped car I've been in, its like night and day.. and the shifter, well, just imagine smiling everytime you change gears, it's perfect!:bigthumbsup

The Eibach Sportlines are absolutely jarring, so I can't imagine the Pro's are much different. I've heard the Pro's are pretty stiff too. Any bumpy roads where you live? I'm going to swap out my front sportlines for Steeda or FRPP 1.5" springs.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
FYI FRPP are Eibach pro's

·
Registered
17 Posts
Love my MGW... I am 7 turns out but I may add a few turns to 9-10. What did you go with?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.