Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay! I finally got it installed. OMG what a difference! We installed a JLT CAI and SCT X3 tunes from Brenspeed. I love it so far. I can't wait to get her out in the open to see what she will really do. I asked Seth from Brenspeed if this would scare me? (Silly me) He said "I don't think it will scare you but you will wonder why you didn't do it before now" Ah, well, ya know, old Mustang girls in the new ones.... Nothing like my 1969 and 1970 Machs.
Now the fun begins... I'm going to get a short throw shifter and an X pipe. I hear that the creator of the X pipe for Mustangs is right here in SLC, UT. Don't know if that is true or not. But I'm gonna have FUN!!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jlt cai

You will totally Love it. Took me two years to get it! Other things kept cropping up to prohibit it. Way worth the money.....

·
Registered
566 Posts
its like night and day i love my cai and tillman tune

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What shall we kill tomorrow?

Maybe I will see a Vette..... Let's give her a try!

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
Maybe I will see a Vette..... Let's give her a try!

woah there cowboy lol

ye amy 93 tune and CAI suprised me.... power... my second gear rocks.... but i really have a drop off around 80 MPH

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Congrats! Nothing like a CAI with a tune!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just looking to surprise myself, She will give it to me....

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will

woah there cowboy lol

ye amy 93 tune and CAI suprised me.... power... my second gear rocks.... but i really have a drop off around 80 MPH
Have to check that out...

·
Registered
534 Posts
I really need to get this done on my car..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hate being a rookie here. I am so not a rookie.....

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
I hate being a rookie here. I am so not a rookie...
You shouldn't be a rookie much longer. You're only 5 posts away from making it to apprentice. And it takes only another 200 posts after that for made member status.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I haven't been able to try the 93 octane tune on my JLT yet. I haven't been able to burn through the fuel in the tank since getting the CAI. It sounds like it'll be worth the effort.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Should be fun huh? I can't wait....
However I seem to have a small issue with my hood. There is a hood bolt that is possibly stripped, from the factory. Because it has never been worked on. Now out of warranty I have to have the body shop fix it. The JLT install caused the rear of the hood to raise slightly due to the loose bolt and the upward pressure from the intake seating. Bummer. But that intake is killer. (Oh the sound) When you get after it, the front end actually raises. Pretty cool. The throttle response is amazing. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Exactly....... Why?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cowboy???? What cuz I'm a Utah?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status