Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, I was wanting to get some after market lights for my GT. I was wanting something brighter and whiter. I was wondering if anyone has changed there lights and what they got and if you have any pics??? I was also thinking about getting the halo lights for my fog lights what do you guys think about them? I heard that they burn out pretty fast. Thanks for any input :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Well I have lived in Germany for the last 6 years and have gotten tired if seeing the Halo lights and they remind me of ricers.

I think if you want lights to stick out get some HID lights. I know that Auto Zone and Napa did sell them but not sure what you have in Canada.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
Sylvania Silverstars are a lot brighter than OEM.

+1. they are cheap, easy to install, have lasted me over 6 months so far, and brighten up the road very nicely compared to stock.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm going for a bit of a stealth look on my 05 GT and I'd like to put covers on my headlights, fog lights, and tail lights but my car is my daily driver so I'd don't want the hassle of putting them on and taking them off all the time. Would the Sylvania Silverstars be bright enough to compensate for keeping my covers on? Also, does anyone know if there is an equivalent for fog lights and tail lights?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.