Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
72,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since my car's only run two days out of the last 60, I figured I'd take advantage of some of the downtime. I've had these endlinks for a couple of months and finally got around to installing them this afternoon.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,876 Posts
Well since my car's only run two days out of the last 60, I figured I'd take advantage of some of the downtime. I've had these endlinks for a couple of months and finally got around to installing them this afternoon.
They look good. Does the top bushing have a greas fitting also.

How did you make out with the IAT?

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
so um.... what do they do?:D

·
Premium Member
72,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They look good. Does the top bushing have a greas fitting also.
Yes it does. Just going to be tough to get to. I'll have to lower them to re-grease.

How did you make out with the IAT?
Haven't done anything yet. Still waiting for the new throttle body. Two weeks and it hasn't even shipped.

Those look rather beefy. How long did the install take?
Took about an hour.

so um.... what do they do?:D
They hold the sway bar in place a little better.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Have those on the Shelby. I did all the suspension at one time so I can't say what difference any one piece made.

However, they do look nice and sturdy.

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
With all seriousness aside,
Maybe you should join Gary and make the car a garage queen. :D

The only casualty of my (almost stock) car so far is that a splash guard fell off due to icing. :so Maybe a splashguard deicing system would do the trick :scratchchin

It looks nice, it would be a good thing if you were are able to try them out in the near future. :wavey

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Did you ever figure out what was wrong with the throttle body or Tps. I was wondering if it may have been in the tune?

·
Registered
10,876 Posts

The only casualty of my (almost stock) car so far is that a splash guard fell off due to icing. :so Maybe a splashguard deicing system would do the trick :scratchchin

It looks nice, it would be a good thing if you were are able to try them out in the near future. :wavey
OUCH and that from one of your mods. :headscratch:

·
Registered
2,693 Posts

·
Premium Member
72,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Painful but true. :)

Did you ever figure out what was wrong with the throttle body or Tps. I was wondering if it may have been in the tune?
No, not yet. Haven't spent much time messing with it. Need the new throttle body before I can really do anything more.

·
Premium Member
72,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Those old links really were pretty cheesy. Mine had a slight bend to it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.