Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's off to the dyno again next week. I just can't get this thing dialed in to where I'd like it. Need to get my injector slope adjusted. We'll see what she pulls since this will be the first trip since all the fuel work. I expect to see a few ponies out of this.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
how bad was your duty cycle on your stock pumps?

Why don't you do a face fuel tune sense you wont do nitrous :) and pull some serious timing out of her.

You might also what to think about getting the new Fore Fuel hat for those pumps that hat and some lines will help the flow of the pumps ALLOT or get there MDM that way you dont have to worry about only running one FPDM with your car.

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how bad was your duty cycle on your stock pumps?

Why don't you do a face fuel tune sense you wont do nitrous :) and pull some serious timing out of her.

You might also what to think about getting the new Fore Fuel hat for those pumps that hat and some lines will help the flow of the pumps ALLOT or get there MDM that way you dont have to worry about only running one FPDM with your car.
It was about 82%. 24lb injectors were even worse. I'm just going to to a 93 tune to get things straight. Once I get things where I like, I may have get a 104 tune.

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I found one problem today that may have been contributing to my recent problems. Found the #8 sparkplug well filled with water. Have no idea why I didn't get a misfire code. Guess I'll need to relook my shaker drainage setup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.