Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2005 Mustang Gt New Mods

960 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  4.63vPower 
#1 ·
Well finally about to pull the trigger on delete plates,throttle body and tb spacer plate for alittle better fuel economy.:gringreen I woulld like to get some opnions of the best buy for those parts. Thanks forn the help.

#3 ·
Get the delete plates... Skip the TB and spacer.

#4 ·
Delete plates are usually a worthwhile option, but unless some things have seriously changed with the S-197s lately, the throttle body and the spacer will both be a waste.

But if you really want to get either the TB or the TB spacer, just get the TB. It might be worth 3-6 hp...might. The spacer is better off used as a door stop. Or perhaps a nice paper weight...

#6 ·
Get some underdrive pullies,LCA`S.I would not do the throttle body spacer.I would wait on the Throttle body untill your motor is ready for that.I would put some stage 3 comp cams in first or do a stroker kit.That is just my 2 cents.

#7 ·
Mods are JBA LT's and H-pipe,cold air,93 octane custom tune, ud pullies.Since my exhaust is flowing better I thought that a tb/delete plate combo might make a slight intake improvement.320rwtorq 315HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.