Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys. I'm new to the threads, and new to owning a mustang in general. I've helped some friends work on theirs, but that's about the extent of my history with them.

In late March, I traded in my 2002 Mercedes C230 Kompressor for my 2005 Mustang GT. Couldn't pass up the deal when she only had 11,500 miles on her. Haven't done anything major to it. Removed a ford racing sticker that streamed across the top of the windshield, and installed a new head unit, and tint. Haha. It already has a ford racing exhaust, ford racing intake, and some other useless mods like shift ball and throw.

Aside from this, I have plans of my own for her. It won't happen overnight, because I have responsibilities that need to come first, but when I have the spare change, I look forward to starting up a build that suits my taste. I look forward to learning everything the forum offers, and making some friends along the way.

Anything else you all wish to know, just ask.

I'll get some more pictures on here when I get them all off my camera.

Attachments

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Welcome and thanks for joining.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hi and welcome. I almost bought a Mercedes Ragtop when the wife gave me the go ahead for a new toy. I see them now and say thank God I did not go that route. Enjoy your Stang.

S

·
0 Posts
Looking good and congrats on the new toy! Thanks for joining AFM and we hope you enjoy it here...

:bigthumbsup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts