Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried searching through old posts and threads to find a parts list of stock items on a 2005 Mustang GT with no success. I think I remember at one time there was a post that linked you to a list from Ford that gave you stock parts. Can someone get this list and please post it. I'm specifically looking for information on stock rear ends. I see at the FRPP web site there is a 8.8" Trac-Loc, 31 Spline Positraction Rear Diff. (SVOM4204F318) I was wondering if this is different than the stock part from the factory. This would be good to have at the beginning of your thread list.
Thanks----

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I've tried searching through old posts and threads to find a parts list of stock items on a 2005 Mustang GT with no success. I think I remember at one time there was a post that linked you to a list from Ford that gave you stock parts. Can someone get this list and please post it. I'm specifically looking for information on stock rear ends. I see at the FRPP web site there is a 8.8" Trac-Loc, 31 Spline Positraction Rear Diff. (SVOM4204F318) I was wondering if this is different than the stock part from the factory. This would be good to have at the beginning of your thread list.
Thanks----
This might be it: http://www.newtakeoff.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=111

1 - 3 of 3 Posts