Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may not be the correct place to come for help, but right now I'm desperate!

K so heres the low down. Rondee Jones is competing in the Miss Utah Pageant. There is an online peoples choice poll going on. Currently she is in second place. But Miss Salt Lake County has a team of people voting for her constantly so we are down like 50,000 votes right now.
Now heres the key to winning. You can vote over and over as long as you delete the cookies/history after you vote.

I don't know how much time you have on your hands or how many people you can influence, but it would be amazing if you could tell everyone you know to vote for Miss Uintah County. Optimally you would need to get a good sized group together to vote for like and hour straight or whatever you can manage. Its a long shot but why not try.
I'm going to tell everyone I know and we'll see what happens.

the link is missutahpageant.org then you click on the contestants link and the poll will be on the lower left side. remember to vote for Miss Uintah County, when it shows you the poll results click the link to go back and then go ahead and delete the cookies and browser history and then start over!

I appreciate any help you can give or enlist. And I know Rondee will really appreciate it.

From a proud mustang owner who really would love any help you can give!

Ashton

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.