Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if I can run the Paxton air to air intercooler with the Vortech V-2 supercharger? If not, why not. Thank you all.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
I think you would be better off getting a high end intercooler. The one that I got from Procharger is really nice it is the sheet metal 3 core intercooler. When it comes to mods that support boost its all ways good to go over kill.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vortech+Paxton

Thank you for the reply but it doesn't answer my question. I like the paxton air to air cause it comes in a complete kit. Does procharger have a complete cooler kit with plumbing for my year car? If so, please give me a part number. Thank you again.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
that i do not know but why not just use vortech's Air to Air Intercooler? I think it would be best to stick with matching parts since they are proven to work well together.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yes you can, the guy i bought my vortech from had a paxton intercooler, i opted not to buy the package and just get the vortech because of $$ reasons.. now i wish i got the whole thing. I can give you his contact info if you have questons he was an awesome guy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.