Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My tach was the first to go, then fuel guage, then temperature guage, and my speedometor gets a mind of its own every once in a while, so i imagine its not gonna be long before that goes too. I've met at least 3 other people who have said their fuel guage does not work in their 2005... can anybody help me with what to do. I get alot of parts off ebay, and they have a service that you can mail in your old guages and they fix them for around $60-$75 and mail them back to you, plus i think 15 dollars shipping, is this reasonable? or is there a simpler fix I can do myself?? Thanks for the help!!:?:

·
Registered
200 Posts
i have that problem to its really starting to piss me off when it gets really cold like 30 degrees and lower it doesnt work then when it warms up it still doesnt work then after awhile it starts working agian when the weather is normal agian im thinking about just taking it to ford and paying the outragous price they will try to charge me to get it fixed i dont know what to tell you about it though just that your not the only one with the problem other then that 05 was a great year for mustangs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts