Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just talked to my dad and he said he saw an 05 mach 1 and asked the guy where he got it. He said from the dealer. I just went to ford.com and found nothing about it. I also hit the mag racks and did not see any indication that they added a new opton or package. I'm sure if there was such a thing every mag would be testing it. Does anybody know what he saw? This seems too soon for this sort of thing. I figure it is some sort of after market thing through the dealer.

·
Registered
110 Posts
. . . and if there were to be an '06 Mach I, I think we would have seen something from Ford by now. There still will be something to fill the void for the masses between the Mustang Shelby and the Mustang GT.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ford has said that their will be speciality Mustangs, BUT they will follow after the release of the SVT Shelby, so it could be awhile.

·
Registered
359 Posts
If I recall correctly, I believe that the first SE after the Shelby will be a Bullit 'stang, and available in the original green color.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I've also heard rumblings of a BOSS stang. summer of '07 at the earliest. who knows.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts