Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have a 2005 stock V6 (Auto), and I really want to put an intake in. I was thinking the BBK CAI for 199.99. Any ideas??

·
Registered
495 Posts
Careful or you'll catch the mod bug like i did o_O!! lol

Are you only wanting to put on a CAI or do you want to go further eventually? if you want to go further, save up your money and buy a CAI that requires a Tune
try bamachips or brenspeed, and look at their CAI/tune packages.

i believe Bama runs for about 620 for the package with the CAI tuner and 3 tunes.

if you don't want to go further look for a cheaper CAI that doesn't require a tune, i.e. AEM. they will defiantly make your car sound a lot more aggressive, no matter what you get.

take your time finding the exact thing you want so you don't end up spending hundreds of dollars on something that you hate.

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
best deal going is tillman speed. jlt cai, sctx3 tuner and 3 custom tunes for about 500-525. it will wake your car right up. ask for chris rose. you will not be dissapointed :bigthumbsup( i was not paid for this:hihi:)

·
Registered
505 Posts
BBk is a pretty good choice...just put one on mine and really like it...gives the engine a nice little roar sound and a nice little kick in the ass...so far it has been tune free for me too....i'd go with it...not a bad cai for $200 bucks...Also American Muscle has it for $199 tax free and shipping free...cant beat it..got it in two days

·
Registered
566 Posts
ive had my bbk for about a year and is given some nice power and the whistle it makes turns heads but i had to re tune my car inorder to clear the CEL and the retune give it more power too

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have a 05 Automatic and the BBK CAI and a 92 race tune from Bama Chips...the difference is night and day over stock!

·
Registered
107 Posts
From what i've heard, the C&L intake/ SCT X-Cal combo from Bamachips is going to yield the best power numbers of the V6 intakes out there. Plus you get three custom Bamachips tunes. :hihi:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.