Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i`m not one to put any decals on my car. took over a month to put the 4.0 emblems on. but i found a cool spot and decided to sport a moss muscle decal. david? mark? what do ya think? :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,863 Posts
I've never been a fan of any stickers on the exterior but I'll let that one slide. Good placement!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I think you should spray paint the aft end of your mufflers flat black, as those two sheet metal ovals visually detract from the look of the car. I think all V8 owners should do this to accentuate the stainless dual exhaust pipes or the chrome that modders frequently add (simply mask off the pipes before you spray), but I definitely suggest it for you now that you have added some eye-candy down there in the form of the Moss Muscle sticker.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I don't know why putting a sticker on your car makes it a tribute.. but if you like it ,OK. I won't advertise on my car and made sure the dealer did not put any stickers on it with their name either. My car is not a billboard.

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think you should spray paint the aft end of your mufflers flat black, as those two sheet metal ovals visually detract from the look of the car. I think all V8 owners should do this to accentuate the stainless dual exhaust pipes or the chrome that modders frequently add (simply mask off the pipes before you spray), but I definitely suggest it for you now that you have added some eye-candy down there in the form of the Moss Muscle sticker.
ive thought about painting them black, and i probably will when they get to looking crappy

I agree with Stl. Are you getting paid for advertising for them?
so far, at this point, i am not getting paid....david? mark? $$$$ ? ;)

I don't know why putting a sticker on your car makes it a tribute.. but if you like it ,OK. I won't advertise on my car and made sure the dealer did not put any stickers on it with their name either. My car is not a billboard.
i dont put decals on my car, so ya, i consider it a tribute by just having it on there. only the real stang modders will know who it is. there are no other decals on my car except the 4.0 high performance fender emblems. i painted that pan under there black and the decal fit so well :shigrin

G

·
i`m not one to put any decals on my car. took over a month to put the 4.0 emblems on. but i found a cool spot and decided to sport a moss muscle decal. david? mark? what do ya think? :D

Smart placement on the rear as that's the view most other cars on the road will be seeing.:gringreen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.