Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
You should make that part of your startup procedure: Turn on the key, then turn off TCS. It is always embarassing when you get on it and the TCS cuts you off. It is really only useful when it is raining.

So what mods are you planning for the GT?

I had typed out a HUGE reply and my computer crashed...

Anyway,

First Im going to get tints... I had them in the v6 and I cant drive without them now...

Limo tints all the way around and 1/3 of the front windshield limo tinted(v6 has these tints, I love em)

Next is the cai, exhaust, and a tune.. I think the exhaust will come first so that way I can tune for the exhaust and the fact I cant stand the v6 being louder than the GT..

as far as the exhaust goes there are SOOO many options its hard.. I was thinking kooks long headers, a offroad mid-pipe, and slp loudmouth axle backs..(that should be loud?) In my area we dont have any emissions laws or any smog checking crap so no worries there...

I have eibach sportline springs for the v6 and as far as I know they wont fit the gt :( cause no point in buying all the extra parts needed to install the spring on the v6 when I could use that money for the gt( I already feel the v6 getting ignored lol)

after all that, future plans (probably after the winter) are 20" 7 spoke black saleen wheels, gt500 front end, not sure what I want for the rear, window louvers( not 100% sure as its gonna be all black anyway).... hid headlights, smoked turn signals and rear taillights....

thats about as far as I have got with what I want to get out of the car... my ultimate goal is to have all these mods done BEFORE 25k miles... hopefully the first 3 within the next 1k miles...

21 - 21 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.