Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the hpi rs4 3 type ss is a nitro powered remote control car.
there are pics of the car at the bottom
my friend has a 2005 mustang and he thought that he would be able to out run my remote control car the engine in the car isnt the stock engine the engine has close to 1.5-1.6+:eyebulge: horsepower its a os .18 cv-rx back to the story in front of our dorm is a long straight away about 1000-1200 feet long so we waited until the road was clear and he counted to 3 as soon he said three i my remote control car had a real car length on him when it shifted into 2nd gear the car started to gain more at the end of the race i won by about 2 car lengths:happyhapp and still pulling more. the gas i was racing with was 30% nitromethane gas by trinity wich is its monster horsepower brand which gives me more power future mods are better gears and a 18tz more which has 2.28 horsepower which is alot. these motors rev to past 30k and 40k rpm

Attachments

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
That's cool as hell. Nice kill lol

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
smoked by a 350Z huh? cool, do you race those cars on a team or something?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i really race alone but a few teams wont me race with them but i have another car i want as a project which is the fusion .21 its a nitro car that can do over 70+ out of the box and over 80 with an optional gear and cluth set up

·
Registered
45 Posts
That's pretty cool. Now if only there was a drivers seat...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.