Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What spark plugs do i need to use with a dynotune nitrous kit?? Do i need to go colder for just a 100 shot?? Also what heat ranges will i need for a 125 and 150 shot?? Another question i have is will i be able to use a zex bottle with the dynotune kit? Are most 10lb bottles the same size and have the same size fitting for the spray line? also i wanted to know if i dont have a bottle heater how consistent will my shots be? Will bottle pressure fluxuate alot without a heater??

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
get you one of those pressure kits that keeps ur bottle pressure up with inert gas ... pretty cool

·
Premium Member
72,878 Posts
You need a one heat range cooler plug. Either Autolite HT0 or Ford Racing Zero Degree (M-12405-3V0).

·
Registered
5,881 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Throw in HT0's . Don't need to gap. Just plug them in and have fun. I don't recommend a 150 shot. There is a HUGE lean spike with that much nitrous. You're better off with a 100 or a 125.

What spark plugs do i need to use with a dynotune nitrous kit?? Do i need to go colder for just a 100 shot?? Also what heat ranges will i need for a 125 and 150 shot?? Another question i have is will i be able to use a zex bottle with the dynotune kit? Are most 10lb bottles the same size and have the same size fitting for the spray line? also i wanted to know if i dont have a bottle heater how consistent will my shots be? Will bottle pressure fluxuate alot without a heater??

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Dynotune for sure!!!, careful with the 125 shot:happyhapp

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok thanks for the info i just wanna confirm that i dont need to gap those ht0's for a 100 shot. Ive heard alot of different opinions on gapping them or not.

·
Registered
710 Posts
With a 100 shot you will not need to regap. That is what I run on my car. Thrown in the HT0's and have fun. Don't forget to apply nickel anti seize on the spark plug barrel when you install.

ok thanks for the info i just wanna confirm that i dont need to gap those ht0's for a 100 shot. Ive heard alot of different opinions on gapping them or not.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.