Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The kit NOS 02121NOS requires the RMP's to be between 3000 to 6000, and to be at WOT, which is supposed to produce 4.3 volts from the TPS, for it to activate. I have done all the test and it works fine. I have ensured that the silonoids work as well. But it will not activate on the track. My guess is that the TPS at WOT is not 4.3 volts. I have an aftermarket Trottle body (BBK) could this be my problem. Is it safe to change the default setting im guessing not since i havent yet. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I was having trouble with my Nitrous kit not activating and what I did was checked all the wiring and I had the BBK throttle body, my tuner told me they were having issues with them and the window switch, put back on a stoch throttle body=Problem solved.

·
Premium Member
72,878 Posts
I would bet it's the BBK. Check your TPS (key on) voltage. Should be between 1.19 and 1.31 volts..

·
Registered
10,876 Posts
Not sure if TPS voltage is a PID that you can datalog.
Me neither but I thought it sounded good.......:hihi:

No I was going to try dataloging last year and there is so many peramerters to choose from I don't remember if it does or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.