Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys!
Just got my new 2013 V6 performance package on Saturday, this is going to be an awesome summer.
I lurked around the forums a bit prior to purchasing the car, and must say, I'm looking forward to being in the community.
Pictures attached!

It snowed again up here in southern Ontario (shocking I know), so the pony is grounded until the snow melts again or until I get some snow tires.

I managed to find myself a set of used wheels and winters (picture attached) that were originally from a 2005 gt500 and were put on a 07 GT.

Does anyone know if they will fit properly on my 2013?
A search seem to say they will:
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/2011-mustang-talk/305930-2005-2008-gt-wheels-2011-a.html
But I'm not 100% sure they will, can anyone chime in?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: forgot to mention, these are 18" and tire size same as OEM at 255/45R18

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey guys!
Just got my new 2013 V6 performance package on Saturday, this is going to be an awesome summer.
I lurked around the forums a bit prior to purchasing the car, and must say, I'm looking forward to being in the community.
Pictures attached!

It snowed again up here in southern Ontario (shocking I know), so the pony is grounded until the snow melts again or until I get some snow tires.

I managed to find myself a set of used wheels and winters (picture attached) that were originally from a 2005 gt500 and were put on a 07 GT.

Does anyone know if they will fit properly on my 2013?
A search seem to say they will:
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/2011-mustang-talk/305930-2005-2008-gt-wheels-2011-a.html
But I'm not 100% sure they will, can anyone chime in?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: forgot to mention, these are 18" and tire size same as OEM at 255/45R18

Yes, they will fit. The bolt pattern is the same from '05-'14, and the brake discs and calipers on your car are no bigger than the ones that come on the base car with 17's.

P.S. the GT500 didn't come out until the '07 model year.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome, that's great news, going to pick them up today.
Thanks for the correction, I'm not too familiar with mustang models since I used to be a Honda and Mazda guy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts