Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Hi all I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find a grille with center fog lamps and a tri-bar pony badge on the side for my 05 V6 Mustang. This picture shows exactly what i'm looking for...

Black05Pony-Ford-Mustang-Grille-Wanted.jpg

Thanks a lot guys ;)
Josh

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
I just had to pipe in and say how much
I like your title!! Great job!! You are bound
to get alot of help!! Best of luck!!

Check www.mossmustang.com

I believe the badge is a type that can be put on
just about anywhere without having a special
grille?? Check them out

·
Registered
867 Posts
I got my grille from Dallas Mustang but a lot of companies carry it. Mine was $159. I've seen it as low as $139. Mines a GT so the sixer needs the lights and wiring harness. You may have to change out the fachia as well. I think that was at American Muscle. www.americanmuscle.com You have to purchase the running pony separate.

Attachments

·
Registered
617 Posts
street scene makes that grille

·
Registered
355 Posts
RE: Grille of dreams..if you build it they, will come.

v6mustangstuff.com has the same grill. You can buy the take off GT lights as well as a wiring harness there too. The running pony emblem is separate. Someone else (or it may have been the same person you referred to) explained that they added the emblem afterwards in a previous post. Not sure where to get the emblem. I am searching for the running pony emblems for the fenders myself, but can't seem to find them anywhere. A few people have sent me links, but the ones on those sights just don't look the same as those that come on the pony package. Good luck.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I got my fender ponies from www.johnsmustang.com $35 for the pair. They are the factory ponies complete with alignment pins to match the GT fender holes. You could just buy 1 and use it on the grille.

·
Registered
355 Posts
RE: Badges

I got my fender ponies from www.johnsmustang.com $35 for the pair. They are the factory ponies complete with alignment pins to match the GT fender holes. You could just buy 1 and use it on the grille.
What do you mean about the "alignment pins to match GT fender holes"? Can I still use them on my 05 V6? Thanks

·
Registered
867 Posts
The GT fenders have holes behind the emblems and the Pony package cars use the same fenders. To install them on a non-Pony V6 you need to trim off the pins. The are plastic so it should be no problem.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts