Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Bill from Washington state, I own a 05 v6 mustang amongst other various hot rods. I love to mod my cars and have a vortech supercharger sitting in the garrage just waiting for the money to bolt her on and chew up and spit out some ricers!
Later
Bill.

·
Registered
41,828 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the site. Thanks for joining us on here.

·
Super Moderator
40,023 Posts
welcome to the site,enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the forums... Glad you joined us!!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the hospitality

:bigthumbsupI have been involved with other forums, and so far this site is by far the most hospitable and friendly off the bat. Thanks for the nice welcome, I cant wait to pic your brains for great info/tech stuff/and opinions as well as share a few laughs once in a while.

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
:hello: and :welcome , Enjoy the site!! :happydancer:
Be sure to post some pictures into your gallery soon!!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site!!!

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site. That V6 with a Vortech will surprise a lot of V8's too.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
v6?

I'm hoping so, but I think I have been bitten by the bug to "GT" ify my ride because all of the really cool ground effects fit on a GT bumper only. I might keep the stock back bumper and single exhaust (I'll just go bigger) to keep the effect. Who knows. I really like many of the duckbill spoilers that go on the gt front bumper, but none of the companies have made a agresive looking one for the v6 yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.