Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey is there anyone who has the stage one procharger on their 2005+ V6? I bought a slightly used system on ebay, but i need to get some injectors and it says in the listing i will need a PS reset bracket, and a chip. I was wondering if anyone knew where i could buy these things? It comes with a XCal 2 tuner, would i still need a chip as well? And what is a PS reset bracket?:headscratch: Also will I need a new fuel pump?
Thanx.

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,878 Posts
Hey is there anyone who has the stage one procharger on their 2005+ V6? I bought a slightly used system on ebay, but i need to get some injectors and it says in the listing i will need a PS reset bracket, and a chip. I was wondering if anyone knew where i could buy these things? It comes with a XCal 2 tuner, would i still need a chip as well? And what is a PS reset bracket?:headscratch: Also will I need a new fuel pump?
Thanx.
You'll likely need a set of 39 or 44 lbinjectors and probably a boost-a-pump or GT-40 pump. You'll get your tune via the Xcal so no other chips are required.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do u know where i can buy that stuff?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok thanks i will check it out.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
K i found the injectors and the pump. Now what about the PS bracket? What is that anyway?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh ya and is it an EV1 or EV6 connector type?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
You should be fine with the stock fuel pump... the V6 has the same pump as the GT...

PS bracket is going to be a bracket to relocate the power steering reservoir.

and as stlwagon suggested absolutely get that car on a dyno! The canned tune that came with the early Prochargers definitely seem to be on the lean side...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
k thanx guys i think i've found what i need.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
get some pics up n let us know wat you think about the end result brute.. a lot of us envy you right now (future supercharger adder = me and a lot of ppl) haha

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
get some pics up n let us know wat you think about the end result brute.. a lot of us envy you right now (future supercharger adder = me and a lot of ppl) haha
will do it will be a couple weeks still waiting for it to come. can't wait though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.