Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there .can anyone help.i hate my fabric interior in my stang.is there any where i can buy covers to replace the one in the car .or any where i can get a second hand complete interior.thanks hope some one can help.

·
Registered
53 Posts
you can definitely buy an aftermarket leather interior. I'm not sure of the names of companies but I'm sure if you type it in on google you will find what your looking for :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
344 Posts
You could always do like I did. I got these take off seats from a 2011 GT premium:

OEM 2011 FORD MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE LEATHER SEAT KIT | eBay

But because the back seat has headrests you have to do one of two things.
1. have the back seat altered to fit yours.
2. Go to fordparts.com and purchase the rear seat back, rear seat cushiln and 4 headrest sleves. They will deliver them to your local ford dealer for free. The seat bolts right in place of your original ones. I haven't gotten and headrests for the back yet, and probably never will. They stick up too far, and nobody has ever been in my rar seat as yet.
The parts from ford will cost $200, that with the price of the seats and your labor has you in nice premium leather seats for $480.00. That's a lot less than custom seats and better looking that seat covers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts