Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first real race against a ricer comin home from work tonite.

Ok so i was on the like completely empty interstate cruisin at lik 65. Then Suddenly a silver 350 flys past then slows down next to me. I wasnt really in the mood because cops had been around. But you will never believe what happened the cop was right by us rolls down his window n says we can so.

I was wary but we got into it. A Lancer decides to get involved at this point. SO i pulled from like 50-90 or so then we were kinda pullinn on each other till i hit the speed limiter. He would have beat me from then but we got off at the same exit. So we stop at a shell n tlk he was real cool not a typical ricer. Real respectful to other types of cars like we all should be I think:bigthumbsup To eachs own i say.
I never expected it to be that even.

PS. We Left the Lancer idk y it must have been a base model.:D

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
did you just imply that a cop gave you the go ahead to street race? then were kinda pullin on eachother till your speed limiter hit?and call a dude with a 350 a ricer?..sounds like someone on here with a different screen name

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Wow I smell some serious BS. Not buying this one at all, get your story straight or don't post made up crap. A cop was cruising with you a 350z and a lancer and shouted out the window for you to street race? Yea thats really likely. Not to mention that a 350z Would demolish you.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats what im sayin it was like impossible. I never once thought it would be like that. And cops around here are weird sometimes i am so serious. They always wanna kno how fast your car can get to. Personally i think that the 350 might not have been that good of a driver or something.:headscratch: I dont kno why guys but im not lying.

Sorry to make you think im lying guys but im not...:weeps

PS: The 350z was kinda you kno all big spoilered n stuff but the real ricer was the lancer.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
did you just imply that a cop gave you the go ahead to street race? then were kinda pullin on eachother till your speed limiter hit?and call a dude with a 350 a ricer?..sounds like someone on here with a different screen name
Well man i apologize for making you feel like that and i promise you that i am not another member changing screen names. Also I can guarantee that I never expected it to be close. The only time he ever blew past me was on the service road.
I am soo serious guys.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Ok man but you really shouldn't be racing on public roads hitting the speed limiter at the age of 16. I'm not going to lecture you but I learned the hard way when I was 18. Just be careful out there, and its 10000x more fun when you do it at the track.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You are so right and i know i shouldnt have sir. It was very empty but regardless someone could have been hurt.... I got fussed at by my girlfriend too. And she wasnt in the car!!!!! I would never dream of putting her in danger with my stupidity. THANKS FOR THE ADVICE SIR!

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
You are so right and i know i shouldnt have sir. It was very empty but regardless someone could have been hurt.... I got fussed at by my girlfriend too. And she wasnt in the car!!!!! I would never dream of putting her in danger with my stupidity. THANKS FOR THE ADVICE SIR!
No worries man I just learned the hard way 3 years ago when I just bought my first mustang, an 05 v6 and I maxed out at 120 and got bagged. Changed me until this day, I was just glad it wasn't my GT or else I would have been going faster which would have been worse. Thats why I don't wanna lecture it just sucks that I have to live with that on my insurance for years to come cuz I was a dumb ass kid.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No worries man I just learned the hard way 3 years ago when I just bought my first mustang, an 05 v6 and I maxed out at 120 and got bagged. Changed me until this day, I was just glad it wasn't my GT or else I would have been going faster which would have been worse. Thats why I don't wanna lecture it just sucks that I have to live with that on my insurance for years to come cuz I was a dumb ass kid.
Sorry to seem dumb but when you say bagged you mean pulled over or like a wreck? But that why I usually dont do it. I mean is like a little run to the speed limit from a redlight bad...

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Sorry to seem dumb but when you say bagged you mean pulled over or like a wreck? But that why I usually dont do it. I mean is like a little run to the speed limit from a redlight bad...
Got pulled over. Wasn't worth it at all, just wanna look out for fellow stangers, cuz it sucked when it happened to me.

·
Banned
9,216 Posts
i dont think you hung with a 350z.

i know stock/slightly modified, you dident hang with a 350Z

my buddy got one and hes a bad driver and i have a ton of mods, and a quicker 0-60 than camaro a gt and a challenger.... and i still couldent hang.

·
Registered
704 Posts

my buddy got one and hes a bad driver and i have a ton of mods, and a quicker 0-60 than camaro a gt and a challenger.... and i still couldent hang.

just wondering 05horse...but whats the big deal with you always talking about 0-60 times??? i mean we all know they dont mean anything!!!:gringreen

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

IDK wat was up tho.That y i posted this thread.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Why is it that the Sixxers always have the craziest kill/street racing stories? :headscratch:
IDK sorry man you dont have to believe it. I was shocked myself. But im not lyin. I respect your opinion though and i never should have been racing in the first place

·
Banned
9,216 Posts
just wondering 05horse...but whats the big deal with you always talking about 0-60 times??? i mean we all know they dont mean anything!!!:gringreen
because its faster than the new camaro SS

a stock GT and challenger RT.

if i catch one at a light. we arent gonna run a full quarter. but i can get to the speed limit faster!

·
Registered
704 Posts
because its faster than the new camaro SS

a stock GT and challenger RT.

if i catch one at a light. we arent gonna run a full quarter. but i can get to the speed limit faster!

hahaha i guess thats true!

if you can win in the real world, subsite reality with your own rules!!!

·
Banned
9,216 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts