Ford Mustang Forum banner

2005 Vortech Pony vs the world

1490 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  nonsensez9
G
http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=2&article_id=2572

Very intertaining article for you speed freaks.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G
179mph

The basic stock body with a few minor changes like removal of side mirrors and tape over hood gaps, allow this '05 Pony to hit geat speeds.
So 150 dyno pulls at 16 pounds of boost.... does this answer that durability question. I know I was curious about how well the new engine would hold up under boost. Sounds impressive to me, anyone else?:evillol:
So 150 dyno pulls at 16 pounds of boost.... does this answer that durability question. I know I was curious about how well the new engine would hold up under boost. Sounds impressive to me, anyone else?:evillol:
LOL! That was the first thing I was thinking when I read that! Good news for me! Maybe I don't have to baby it SO much...?!? Plus my soon to be installed set up KICKS A$$ !!!
Flyer130 said:
Wow that looks like fun, close to 600 hp:eyepoppin .
179 at the 1 mile marker.

192 at the 6500rpm limiter. heh heh heh
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.