Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard from a friend a few days ago that when he ordered his '06 GT last week the dealer told him there was a complete material hold on the 64E and 64W wheels. He was told the only way to get an '06 built in a timely fashion was to go with one of the 17" wheel options. Is anyone else running in to this with the 18" wheels?

·
Registered
713 Posts
When I Ordered My 06 The Dealer Told Me They Were Not Optioning The 64e Fanblades Anymore. The Only 18" Option Was The 64w's Buillits Which I Wanted Anyway. That Was On 12/3/05.

·
Registered
633 Posts
PTLM4LIFE said:
When I Ordered My 06 The Dealer Told Me They Were Not Optioning The 64e Fanblades Anymore. The Only 18" Option Was The 64w's Buillits Which I Wanted Anyway. That Was On 12/3/05.
Well, never believe everything a dealer tells you, but Fanblades are now limited edition??? :cooldude:

j/k

·
Registered
622 Posts
PTLM4LIFE said:
that's weird, you can buy the fanblades on tirerack.com or from your nearest FRPP dealer. But I'm with you, I'd prefer the 18" bullits anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts