Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A co-worker's husband took delivery of a ? 2006 GT Convertible last night.

I thought they made the convertibles later,. after the coupes, etc. but maybe I'm wrong.

Our parking lot is gonna look good with it sitting beside my 2005 Silver GT.

(And yes I have a Silver GT even though my name is Sonic Blue. Long story made short: bought Sonic Blue 05 V-6 in Nov & traded for silver GT 3 weeks ago. Gotta chang my name now!).

·
Registered
151 Posts
I figured that Job 1 for the 06 vert wouldn't start until Jan 06 similar to Job 1 for the 05 vert which was Jan 05??

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Co-worker is not at work yet (must be out riding around!).

I'm wondering if it may be a 2005, cause I sure didn't think they were making Verts yet. They ordered it about 2 months ago. Doesn't matter though cause it's a Mustang either way. I just thought it was odd to get that 06 already.

·
Registered
305 Posts
The only reason for the 05 verts being delayed was to work out the kinks in the manufacturing process on one type of car at a time.

·
Registered
151 Posts
ohhhhhh. I get it. Damn, wish I had enough cash to get a Tungsten GT Vert too:worship

·
Registered
8 Posts
If it's a 2006 thats Vista Blue not Sonic(since it was discontinued). Picking mine up Saturday!

·
Registered
120 Posts
My 06 GT vert was built last Friday. :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is a 2006 & it was ordered 7 weeks ago. Vista Blue.

·
Registered
176 Posts
My 06 tungsten vert was built todaay:laughlitt :tongue :cool: :eyepoppin :winks :rolleyes: :kooky: :drool: :eyebulge:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts