Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm Lola and I'm new to the site. I'm having an issue with my car and was hoping to get a little insight from the experts. I was driving the other night and I noticed my low fuel light come on. The needle on the fuel guage had dropped all the way to E despite the fact that I had a full tank. I got about a quarter of a mile down the road and the needle shot back up and the low fuel light went out. I figured it was just a glitch and drove home. The next day it happened again. My emissions system light lit up as well. That was a week ago. The emissions light stays on all the time, but the fuel guage only does its weird little dance every once in a while. Anybody got any clue what's going on with my baby?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome Lola! I can't help you but the guys on this site are pretty knowledgeable so I'm sure someone will be able to help. Just wanted to welcome you.

Attachments

·
Registered
622 Posts
i cant personally help either. but if your car is under warrenty i would go to ford and make them fix it... that way you dont have to payfor it.

·
Premium Member
72,878 Posts
Could be a problem with the sending unit. As for the emissions issue, best to have Ford take a look at that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.