Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys wanted to get your input on buying a salvage 06 Saleem. It has light damage in the front and 23k miles. What do you think is worth? I know i can get the front end fix for about $3000.
Sorry for my ignorance but what makes a saleem besides the body kit, exaust system, supension etc ... so expensive.....????
Should i buy it?
Any input would be greatly appreciated :worship

·
Registered
43 Posts
Guys wanted to get your input on buying a salvage 06 Saleem. It has light damage in the front and 23k miles. What do you think is worth? I know i can get the front end fix for about $3000.
Sorry for my ignorance but what makes a saleem besides the body kit, exaust system, supension etc ... so expensive.....????
Should i buy it?
Any input would be greatly appreciated :worship
To be honest body work can always be fixed thats why they have body shops, and if the price is right I would snatch that up fast. I mean its a saleen come on dude a SALEEN!:bigthumbsup and how badly damaged is it? and with only 23xxx miles on it and no warranty to worry about you have to love that part

·
Registered
45 Posts
I believe insurance companies only 'total' a vehicle when the cost to repair exceeds the Book Value. Seems to me that a Saleen should be worth more than 3k. Must be a lot more damage than that. Also, check your state DMV - it can be a real PITA getting insurance, too. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.