Ford Mustang Forum banner

2006 Ford Mustang Saleen

817 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  FUGITIVE
Guys wanted to get your input on buying a salvage 06 Saleem. It has light damage in the front and 23k miles. What do you think is worth? I know i can get the front end fix for about $3000.
Sorry for my ignorance but what makes a saleem besides the body kit, exaust system, supension etc ... so expensive.....????
Should i buy it?
Any input would be greatly appreciated :worship
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
To be honest body work can always be fixed thats why they have body shops, and if the price is right I would snatch that up fast. I mean its a saleen come on dude a SALEEN!:bigthumbsup and how badly damaged is it? and with only 23xxx miles on it and no warranty to worry about you have to love that part
Guys wanted to get your input on buying a salvage 06 Saleem. It has light damage in the front and 23k miles. What do you think is worth? I know i can get the front end fix for about $3000.
Sorry for my ignorance but what makes a saleem besides the body kit, exaust system, supension etc ... so expensive.....????
Should i buy it?
Any input would be greatly appreciated :worship
I believe insurance companies only 'total' a vehicle when the cost to repair exceeds the Book Value. Seems to me that a Saleen should be worth more than 3k. Must be a lot more damage than that. Also, check your state DMV - it can be a real PITA getting insurance, too. Good luck!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.