Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey yall the leather on my driver see in my 2006 gt is starting to sag. it is annoying the hell out of me. i dont think it is old enough for it to be doing that. is there anything i can do to reverse this or any reason it might be doing this so i can prevent it from doing it on my other seats?

thanks

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Post some pics of it so we can see whats going on with it.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Mine is starting to crack but i heard thats normal. Post some pics like the guy above me said. If you still have your warrenty try going over to Ford and asking whats wrong.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this first 2 pics are of my passanger seat notice how nice and tight the leather is the others are of my drivers seat notice how it is sagging

Attachments

·
Registered
583 Posts
Those look normal to me man. Mine is starting to get like that too a little and I don't drive the car much. I've seen some daily driver cars that look much worse, I don't think is anything to be concerned about.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Thats actually very normal. Mine has looked like that since 1,500 miles not as shiny tho.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
as much as i dont like them lookin like that i guess i will just deal since it is normal i just dont understand why my passanger seat isnt doing it

and they are so shine cause i just got done conditioninn them

and thanks everone

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Maybe you need to lose weight? :)

If it's out of warranty, take it to an auto-upholstery place. They can re-do the seat and make it 100% better than new. I hate to sound racist but Mexicans are really good at that work. Artists. They seem to have a feel for that, which no one else does. After they are done and you sit in the new seat, you will want to kiss them.

Find a shop where all the workers are Latino!!! :gringreen

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Maybe you need to lose weight? :)

If it's out of warranty, take it to an auto-upholstery place. They can re-do the seat and make it 100% better than new. I hate to sound racist but Mexicans are really good at that work. Artists. They seem to have a feel for that, which no one else does. After they are done and you sit in the new seat, you will want to kiss them.

Find a shop where all the workers are Latino!!! :gringreen
lmfao hahahahaha:laugh:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Had to recover mine and also replaced the seat foam and built it up with a little extra on the entry side. Not as thin as I was 20 yrs ago but still not fat.. almost

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.