Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Here is my idea.
I had my stock spolier painted flat black to match my Shaker hood...btw . I think it looks great will try to post pics....any way ive been thinking about the cover in the back between the taillights..and while the spoler was being painted the guy says to me ..instead of the plastic cover ...why not paint?
He is talking also about painting the very bottom of the front and rear rocker panels...not along the side...im having the c stripes put on later...also flat back...my thought is that if it doesnt come out the way id like it too i can always repaint it.
What do you guys think?:eyepoppin

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
I think it would look a lot better than a plastic cover.

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
Paint is much better then plastic if your just going smooth. It looks more professional. Now if your looking for the honeycomb effect thats a little different.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lets see if this works...here are the pics of the spoiler...again thinking about the center section painted the same way

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:punchballs: :punchballs: :punchballs: wow i learned how to post pics

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
I like the black spoiler a lot :)

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I think Bob White has a decal for that section too if you want to save money and take that route.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Id say go for a cheap vinyl insert, or a few more bucks the magnetic one, see what it looks like. If you like it, go for the paint!

I got the magnetic one, love it! Will have it painted when I got the time/money.
Or borrow someones magnetic to see if you like it.
Ill sell mine foe 20 bucks when I get it painted.

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like the look of that...ive decided to get it painted...will get done maybe this week...will post pics asap

·
Registered
360 Posts
Haven't gotten around to the black spoiler yet, but C-Stripes,Shaker, tail blackout...copycat LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
C stripes look hot on these cars!!!

I dont think they would look good on my Tungsten tho.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts