Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my g`f wanted the louvs i have so i bought her a set for christmas. paint shop ive been using for a few years was backed up for a couple months, but i finally got them in and painted and we had a month or more of rain every day. when i got ready to install them last month, 1 had a couple bubble spots from a crappy paint job.( last time i use that paint shop again) so last week i picked up the louv again and last night they went on.

she is also someone who said " i`m not changing anything on my car, its staying just the way it is" ha...but that changed to i would like the cdc chin spoiler, the drilled/slotted rotors and red calipers, leather armrest (now talking about seats) the gt rear sway bar, scripted mustang emblem on the decklid, k&n drop in filter, and the cdc 1/4 louvs so far, and shes been talking about a grill :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Looks great! You didn't expect her to want to stay stock forever did you?:shigrin

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They all get converted at some point! Those louvers look great. Same color as my car. How hard is the install?
that blue is my favorite color, the one i wanted, and she wanted a red car ( dont ask,lol)

the install couldnt be easier. you just sand the little inside edge of the louvs, clean it with alcolhol, apply the promotor and the tape in the recessed edge leaving a small gap in the frt and rear of the bottom for water drainage, pick the spot on the car and mark it with some masking tape (has a alignment tab on them that locates in the window groove), wipe of the wax with alcolhol and stick them on. mine have been on a few years no issues.

Looks great! You didn't expect her to want to stay stock forever did you?:shigrin
man, i was sure hoping, but i guess ive gotton of easy so far :D

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Looks great and that Vista Blue is the bomb :yup:

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks great and that Vista Blue is the bomb :yup:
i know it brother, i love that color so much, and i wanted that blue so bad, but i had to take the red car when i found it cause it had to go down fast and was all i could afford, so i didnt get a color choice. the g/f got to shop around a little and found the awesome blue one:frustrated:

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Hey, Your Torch Red stang looks awesome ( but its still not Vista Blue ) Maybe you can just pretend it is :gringreen :gringreen

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
thanks for rubbing that into the wound real good rockin :winks
Sorry about that, maybe your g/f might trade with you , I am sure you haven't thought of that already :gringreen

1 - 10 of 10 Posts