Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did i get goood deal on my stang i bout it for 22k it had 3,547 exact miles and its a 2006 now i put 3000 miles on it i haas 6k miles now

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Dosent seem to bad of a deal I see used ones in nj still going for like 25ooo I bought mine brand new and paid 28000 loaded. Your car is really nice too and you saved a couple of thousand dollars congrats.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
thank u man i relly like yours man love the paint
Thanks you picked an awsome website to join the people on hear are all very friendly and have a lot of knowledge about mustangs. Just make sure you be careful driving your car I read you are 16 and dad pays insurence so dont speed because if you get a ticket your dads insurence goes up and speed kills. Just make sure you take time to get to know the car and how she handles. Once you get a good feel for her then let her rip but be responsible and careful at the same time.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks you picked an awsome website to join the people on hear are all very friendly and have a lot of knowledge about mustangs. Just make sure you be careful driving your car I read you are 16 and dad pays insurence so dont speed because if you get a ticket your dads insurence goes up and speed kills. Just make sure you take time to get to know the car and how she handles. Once you get a good feel for her then let her rip but be responsible and careful at the same time.
thanks man i love the website evey one is freindly and helps out with what ever question the best they can and im tryn to keep my speed low as possible i havent got polled over yet been a good 1 month this car but i still dont push it bcuz i dont wanna reck somthin i pay for

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
thats cool you saved your hard earned cash for your GT! not many kids out there today can say that! congrats and welcome to AFM! you got a good deal on you Stang.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats cool you saved your hard earned cash for your GT! not many kids out there today can say that! congrats and welcome to AFM! you got a good deal on you Stang.
3 years of bussin tables for the stang and it was worth it i love the car and the site

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and i searched around and 22k was the cheapest with low miles my parts sales man told me i got lucky

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
3 years of bussin tables for the stang and it was worth it i love the car and the site
Its great to see a young kid working hard for something he wants. I did the same thing. Just goes to show you if you work hard enough you can get whatever you want.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea thanks now im keeping my grades good so i can keep my deal with my dad so he keeps payn insurance if i get bad grades i got pay for it

·
Registered
259 Posts
yea thanks now im keeping my grades good so i can keep my deal with my dad so he keeps payn insurance if i get bad grades i got pay for it

Nice to see a father raised his kid right! Congrats on the car!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Congrats. That was a great deal.You'll love it.

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
Hey man, its nice to see another kid who bought his own GT. I myself bought my own GT at the age of 19. I worked for 2 years, part of it in a warehouse breaking my back, the other part at an airport fueling aircraft and coming home stinking of gas. However, my mustang was worth it :D

·
Registered
785 Posts
and with owning the car for less than a week, he has been caught, at 16 years old, racing and receives a ticklet for 147 miles an hour. Sorry, no kudos from here for this kid.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Suprise, suprise.... at least it was a cop that stopped him, as opposed to a tree or hydro pole...

·
Registered
128 Posts
and with owning the car for less than a week, he has been caught, at 16 years old, racing and receives a ticklet for 147 miles an hour. Sorry, no kudos from here for this kid.

Me and parents had a similiar deal back in the day about insurance, if I got a ticket, especially for 147, I would lose more than my car, meaning a social life for a very long time.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats, great deal. I bought my 05 GT last year for $25,000 and have had a blast adding all the mods. Good luck and keep it between the lines!

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
i didnt know anything but hondas where capable of 140+ mph? lmfao... nice car man

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.