Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey help my driver seat on my 06 gt has started squeaking when i hit bumps or just move in the seat.i have tried w-40 and white lithium and it goes away for about a day or two.and then one some days it wont do it and i think it has gone away but it always comes back.it is a electric.does any body know what i can do to fix it it is driving me crazy.thanks

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
any help please.i can take it back to the dealer its under warranty but i really dont want them to know about my mods.i know it does not relate to this problem but later down the road somone might rember it.because usually i put my stock air box back in and stock tune.i would have to leave it with them so you never know they may not even pop the hood or drive it but you dont ever know.it would just be a lot of trouble i was hoping someone on here might have a tip to fix it myself.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Don't stress about the mods. They won't say anything. I know because I work at a Ford dealer and we could care less about mods. It's up to Ford to warranty the car and only major problems (blown engine, tranny, etc.) results in actual Ford reps coming out. My passenger seat did the same thing and gradually got louder. Got it fixed under warranty in about twenty minutes. A spring had gotten in a bind.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.