Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New To This Forum. Got A 06 Gt Blk W/ Red 10 Stripes. Still Stock (since I Spent More Money On Speeding Tkts). I Am Ready To Do Some Upgrades But, Where Do I Start? Any Recommendations And Where Can I Get The Best Prices?

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,878 Posts
New To This Forum. Got A 06 Gt Blk W/ Red 10 Stripes. Still Stock (since I Spent More Money On Speeding Tkts). I Am Ready To Do Some Upgrades But, Where Do I Start? Any Recommendations And Where Can I Get The Best Prices?
Welcome! Spend a little time in the 2005+ forums and you'll quickly get an idea of what the popular mods are. Most go with a CAI and tune first but whatever you do, plan now so you don't waste a lot of money!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts

That's a pretty wide open area. Could mean anything from a blower to a new license plate frame. What do you have in mind? What are your goals?

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
:hello: and :welcomeflowers:

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
:hello: and :welcome , Enjoy the site!! :happydancer:
Be sure to post some pictures into your gallery soon!!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Welcome Rey!

:youwelcome:

Sounds like you need a radar/laser detector :hihi:

·
Super Moderator
40,151 Posts
welcome to the site,enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Hello, and welcome to AFM... Glad you joined us!!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site!!!

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site. The 2005+ section should have plenty of ideas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.