·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
422 Posts
Haha!! That's so cool!

Edit - Just watched the outside shot...so fast! From the inside one I couldn't even tell there was someone else in the other lane!

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Very cool, Steve. I can't wait to see that race tune.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Cool video---love the inside shot. Did tech give you any hassle at all about it? Is there anyway you could lower the camera a little so you can see the whole tree as you pull up to the line? I have been experimenting with the best location and I noticed if the camera is too low--you lose the sensation of speed---so I tried mounting the camera close to the windshield about 6 inches higher then the dash. The good thing about where you mounted yours is you could see alot of the road, and I think that is what lets the viewer see how fast your going.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Cool video...nice edit.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
810 Posts
Cool vids, I hope to get an auto in mine next year.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Great video. Looks like you enjoyed yourself. Way to go.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Great video--Just got into drag racing again after about 40 years off. Had a 66 Stang that i raced a few times in the early 70's. Really liked the shift light. I think i need one of those.

G

·
Great video--Just got into drag racing again after about 40 years off. Had a 66 Stang that i raced a few times in the early 70's. Really liked the shift light. I think i need one of those.

Hey John! Welcome to the site.

Hook up a cam and get back to the track so we can see your runs!

:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
awesome video!!

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
now we need a vid of your 10 sec pass!

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
now we need a vid of your 10 sec pass!
I thought that's what it was at first. Then I realized the original post was from March! Darn-it!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.