Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so I just ordered my SCT x3 from Bama. I couldn't wait till Monday lol. I am kind of curious will thier 3 custom tunes come on the tuner when I get or will they email them to me? Does it have SCT tunes on it already? If so are they worth playing with? Any feed back on this tuner would be great. So please post away

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
It will come loaded with the tunes from Bamachips.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh no I won't mess with any of that. I am way to paranoid about my car.

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
When you start the tune, you will get all kinds of error messages on your message center, when I first saw them I figured I did something wrong :shiny:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is there a big difference between the 93 performance and 93 race tunes?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok cool. I got the performance and torque tunes but not the race. I figured I can just get it later if I decide to.

·
Registered
181 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Just installed mine. It's a breeze. Will take Doug a week or two to ship, but it's worth the wait. The install is so easy, it's ridiculous - and I'm probably just as paranoid about my car as you are. My nephew and I were both first timers at this, so we had to follow the instructions point by point. Not 30 minutes later, we were woo-hooing and high fiving. Great mod.

The only thing we questioned was the PCV tube. There are no clamps holding it on. Seems as though the friction fit does the trick. Nothing has come loose.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks everyone. I am super excited it is going to be a long 2 weeks. lol I hope it comes sooner.

·
Registered
161 Posts
+1 on the Torque tune

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.