Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum. Just picked up a Mustang GT in Legend Lime, its an 06 with 4300 miles on it. Hopefully I'll see some of you around.

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome to AFM! Only 4,300 miles on an 06? That's awesome! Browse around and check out all that AFM has to offer. There's a lot here!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to AFM! Only 4,300 miles on an 06? That's awesome! Browse around and check out all that AFM has to offer. There's a lot here!:bigthumbsup
Hey Smackmaster....yeah 4300 miles. The car was only driven once in a while by the first owner.....he broke his back and put the car back in the showroom. Its basically stock and I'm thinking I'll leave it that way. Hit some cruises and some shows. Thanks for the welcome.

S

·
0 Posts
Well, that's unfortunate for the owner and I hope he's ok BUT what a find for you! At the very least you should throw a tune and CAI on there. It can easily be switched back to stock BUT you'll enjoy freeing up some horsepower. Nevertheless... we're glad you're here!
:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Great to have you with us, enjoy the site :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Hey Smackmaster....yeah 4300 miles. The car was only driven once in a while by the first owner.....he broke his back and put the car back in the showroom. Its basically stock and I'm thinking I'll leave it that way. Hit some cruises and some shows. Thanks for the welcome.
Nice lookin car. I like the color with the stripes. Also think I like "Smackmaster" better than "Snackmaster". lol

S

·
0 Posts
Nice lookin car. I like the color with the stripes. Also think I like "Smackmaster" better than "Snackmaster". lol

Ha! I didn't even notice that. I've had people type Snakemaster before.

Smackmaster... much tougher name than Snackmaster!:gringreen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts