Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My head lights on my car are not working and I can't figure out why. The fog lights and high beams work but not the standards. I have xenon's and the are hte only part not working. any suggestions?

·
Registered
515 Posts
Did you buy the HID conversion light kit? If so, you may need a compassitor to go with it. I have a few brand new compasitors. I'm selling them $10 a set with free shipping.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do. they were working just fine, but i went to turn them on and nothing. could it be a fuse problem? or wiring?

·
Registered
515 Posts
I do. they were working just fine, but i went to turn them on and nothing. could it be a fuse problem? or wiring?
Honestly, no, it needs the comapssitor. I had the same issue... what's funny, the bulb is a H13... it works great on my Ford Flex and other Ford cars I have seen it on. But if you put it on a Dodge Ram, that uses a H13, it flicker like a disco show.

What's very weird... the lower watt bulbs like, 6,000K etc, you don't need a compassitor. The higher ones you do need it. I wish they told me that before. I'm running the purple/pink bulbs at 25,000K. Its a really nice effect, to me, it almost make my car look like its mad and have "redish" eyes. But if you want them, email me and I will put them up on ebay for you to buy them. But feel free to check around on ebay as well. I can tell you now, most of them are from sellers from Hong Kong and it will take about 45 days to get it. If you want a pair, I can have it out shipped within 24 hrs (not including Sunday).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I think my bulbs are fine, looks like I just need a compassitor. If you had those i would look into buying. even if i did buy your bulbs, i would need the comp anyway. by the way thanks for the reply, it helps a lot actually.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Well I think my bulbs are fine, looks like I just need a compassitor. If you had those i would look into buying. even if i did buy your bulbs, i would need the comp anyway. by the way thanks for the reply, it helps a lot actually.
LOL... maybe I didn't explain too well.... I only have the compassitors. I don't sell the bulbs anymore. Email me at [email protected] if you still want it, then I'll let you know when I have the page up on ebay with a link.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts