Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,170 Posts
Some one better tell this warning taken from the manual to the other states: :shocked:





"WARNING:​
Engine exhaust, some of its constituents, and





certain vehicle components contain or emit chemicals known to​

the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other​

reproductive harm. In addition, certain fluids contained in vehicles and​

certain products of component wear contain or emit chemicals known​

to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other​

reproductive harm."​

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
pcfrisch said:
Some one better tell this warning taken from the manual to the other states: :shocked:







"WARNING:​
Engine exhaust, some of its constituents, and









certain vehicle components contain or emit chemicals known to​

the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other​

reproductive harm. In addition, certain fluids contained in vehicles and​

certain products of component wear contain or emit chemicals known​

to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other​

reproductive harm."​

LOL. I guess California is the only state Ford is worried about keeping clean...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,820 Posts
statsdr said:
LOL. I guess California is the only state Ford is worried about keeping clean...
ITs more California worring about themsleves and forcing Ford to put those notices in
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,170 Posts
Stoenr said:
ITs more California worring about themsleves and forcing Ford to put those notices in
:eek:fftopic I am a little tired of California dictating to the rest of the country.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
They're just trying to get their say-so in before that big one hits and they fall into the ocean. ;)
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top