Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's the year of the Procharger, baby! Plus maybe even the water-methanol booster from Snow Performance. I hereby resolve that The Dix is gonna force me to buy a racing helmet for the drag action at "The Mace" (Mason Dixon Dragway, Hagerstown, MD) before the year is over!

(You need a helmet if you go 13.99 or faster...)

Feel free to add your 2006 Pony resolutions, folks!

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
zregime said:
It's the year of the Procharger, baby!
Damn! I'm going to be writing "Year of the Throttle Body" on all my checks,for a month!

zregime said:
The Dix is gonna force me to buy a racing helmet for the drag action at "The Mace" (Mason Dixon Dragway, Hagerstown, MD) before the year is over!

(You need a helmet if you go 13.99 or faster...)
Hey, I grew up in Severna Park :) Used to go hunting out in Frederick.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JetBlack said:
Hey, I grew up in Severna Park :) Used to go hunting out in Frederick.
And I grew up in Great Falls, MT :) Were it not for my job, I'd gladly trade places with ya...

Not much hunting done up in Frederick these days, besides house hunting!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Do they still call it Fred-neck ? I lived in Bethesda years ago.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
06TUNGVERTGT said:
Do they still call it Fred-neck ? I lived in Bethesda years ago.
Yeah, they do, but it's losing accuracy. The drag strip was closed last summer, and development is rampant. Frederick is where you go if you want to pay $700/mo. instead of $900/mo. for an apartment, or maybe get a two bedroom townhouse for $300K instead of $350 or $400K here in the metro DC area.

For that savings, you lose about two hours out of your life every workday making the commute down the hell known as I-270 into the city...

·
Registered
193 Posts
We moved from Woodbridge, Va almost 2 years ago. Got the house for 180, 4 years later, sold it for 310. It grew ALOT and ya better learn spanish.

If i can sell my GTO (around 14 i hope) then its all out for my car....
First i have to change the GTO water pump, then the battery cables, then.......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts